Opportunities within the Presbytery
- NURSERY CARE WORKER: Mount Soledad Presbyterian Church, La Jolla is seeking a Nursery Care Worker for Sunday mornings, 9:30 am – 12 PM. If interested please send an email to: email@example.com
- CHOIR DIRECTOR: Christ United Presbyterian Church (CUPC) seeks candidates to apply for its choir director vacancy. The ideal candidate has led choirs in the past, has a strong church music background, and can lead a church choir in a wide range of different music styles and settings. CUPC strives to function as South Park’s parish church in San Diego serving the city, the county, and the world. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE PASTOR:First Presbyterian Church of San Diego is seeking a full-time associate pastor to provide biblically-based spiritual leadership to our congregation of 400+ while focusing on outreach efforts to bring in the next generations of congregational members. Our downtown church is committed to sharing the gospel and ministering to the needs around us. We desire an associate pastor who will be deeply involved in the lives of our families and will disciple members of our congregation in faithful witness to Jesus Christ. To apply complete the application located at http://www.fpcsd.org/employment and submit as a PDF to APNC@fpcsd.org. Presbyterians who have access to the PC (USA) CLC system please submit your PIF (MIF #00591.AD).
- Director of Ministry to Youth and their Parents: Trinity Presbyterian Church of Spring Valley is seeking a part-time Director of Ministry to Youth and their Parents who will have overall responsibility for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and evaluating the Church’s ministry to youth from 6th Grade through High School and their parents. For more information click here. Send resumes to: Rev. James Wilson, Interim Pastor Trinity Presbyterian Church 3902 Kenwood Drive, Spring Valley, CA 91977 or email to: email@example.com or call 619-465-3011.
- Director of Ministry to Children and their Parents: Trinity Presbyterian Church of Spring Valley is seeking a part-time Director of Ministry to Children and their Parents who will have overall responsibility for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and evaluating the Church’s ministry to children from infant through 5th Grade and their parents. For more information click here. Send resumes to: Rev. James Wilson, Interim Pastor Trinity Presbyterian Church 3902 Kenwood Drive, Spring Valley, CA 91977 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-465-3011.
- Resource Coordinator Position Presbyterian Urban Ministries is seeking a resource coordinator. This person makes sure that the emergency resources offered through the Presbyterian Urban Ministries Center are available when needed to help clients, and supervise the volunteers under the supervision of Executive Director. The Resource Coordinator will be involved with the distribution of those resources. Full details can be found by clicking here. Send resumes to: Raul Palomino 2459 Market St. San Diego, CA 92102 or email to: email@example.com
- Director of Faith Formation & Mission Fletcher Hills Presbyterian Church is seeking a full-time staff member to oversee our faith-formation ministries (with a specific focus on small groups) and our mission efforts in both our own neighborhood and abroad. Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred. Salary range is $45K-$60K annually, commensurate with education and experience. Please contact Kevin Womack firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.