Opportunities within the Presbytery
- NURSERY CARE WORKER: Mount Soledad Presbyterian Church, La Jolla is seeking a Nursery Care Worker for Sunday mornings, 9:30 am – 12 PM. If interested please send an email to: email@example.com
- SUNDAY SCHOOL COORDINATOR: Grace Presbyterian Church, Vista is seeking a Sunday School Coordinator beginning as soon as possible. Please click this link for more details.
- CHOIR DIRECTOR: Christ United Presbyterian Church (CUPC) seeks candidates to apply for its choir director vacancy. The ideal candidate has led choirs in the past, has a strong church music background, and can lead a church choir in a wide range of different music styles and settings. CUPC strives to function as South Park’s parish church in San Diego serving the city, the county, and the world. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHURCH ADMINISTRATIVE/PROPERTY ASSISTANT: The Church Administrative Assistant position at Christ United Presbyterian Church is a new full-time position. This new position combines the current part-time secretarial position and the current part-time property coordinator position to make one full-time position. The needs of the congregation and the demands of the rental tenants warrant such a change. The ideal candidate has strong secretarial skills in Microsoft Office products to include Publisher. The ideal candidate also has superior customer service skills with the ability to display those skills on the telephone and in person with clients as well as congregation members. Lastly, the ideal candidate has the ability to manage the church’s properties, which include four houses with rentals, two schools, and the church itself. Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com.
- FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE PASTOR:First Presbyterian Church of San Diego is seeking a full-time associate pastor to provide biblically-based spiritual leadership to our congregation of 400+ while focusing on outreach efforts to bring in the next generations of congregational members. Our downtown church is committed to sharing the gospel and ministering to the needs around us. We desire an associate pastor who will be deeply involved in the lives of our families and will disciple members of our congregation in faithful witness to Jesus Christ. To apply complete the application located at http://www.fpcsd.org/employment and submit as a PDF to APNC@fpcsd.org. Presbyterians who have access to the PC (USA) CLC system please submit your PIF (MIF #00591.AD).