Welcome to the Presbytery of San DiegoThe Presbytery of San Diego was established in 1968 as a regional body of the Presbyterian Church. For 50 years, we have been helping local Presbyterian congregations to witness to the love of God in their communities, serve the forgotten, and grow disciples of Jesus. With 31 congregations (large and small) and over 12,000 members throughout San Diego and Imperial Counties, we are part of the Presbyterian Church (USA).
What We Do
- Provide resources to our churches for worship, evangelism, mission, education and day-to-day management: resources
- Connect churches and share ideas: coming events
- Shepherd candidates for ordained ministry: CPM
- Train church leaders
- Together, provide support services to the urban poor, homeless, and immigrant populations: mission partners
- Plant new churches: Cyclical San Diego